The 2015 Discovering Collections, Discovering Communities conference will look at the varied and innovative ways in which archives, museums, libraries and academia can engage with audiences in the digital age.
The main conference themes will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The ways and means of digitally engaging with audiences
- Funding for digital collaboration
- The interrelation of the virtual and physical visitor
- The creation of digital spaces for discourse, dissemination and delivery
- Digital analytics and impact: measuring digital audiences to better understand their needs and behaviour, and to persuade decision-makers to commit resource.
When: 12 -14 October 2015
Where: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3AZ
DCDC 2015 is organised by Research Libraries UK and The National Archives.
More information, including a call for papers and workshops, is available here.