When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device (eg computer or mobile phone). These include small files known as cookies. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using online services, to help us improve the website.
The following cookies are used on this website:
- cookieBar – a cookie used to inform users that cookies are used on this website.
- utma, utmb, utmc, utmz – these are cookies used by Google to record where and in what order users visit pages on the site. We can then use this data to improve the user experience.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
For information on how to manage cookies on your mobile phone, games console or internet-enabled television, you will need to refer to your manual.
To opt out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on this website, please refer to their websites for further information.